Unistar Plastics offers a wide variety of can liners. We manufacture both HDPE and LLDPE to fit your requirements.
- HDPE can liners are economical and functional.
- The film thickness for HDPE liners is measured in micron (mic).
- Perforated rolls provide easy handling and portion control.
- Star bottom, sealed through 8 layers of film, is strong and leak resistant.
- They provide odor containment and are temperature resistant.
- HDPE can liners are thinner and stronger. This provides an efficient shipping and storage cost.
- Common uses for HDPE liners are for paper, cardboard and foodservice waste.
LLDPE can liners are used when maximum puncture and tear resistance are required.
- Puncture resistance is suited for objects that are sharp or pointed.
- Tear resistance for situations when harsh handling and transportation are experienced.
- Perforated roll for easy handling.
- Star bottom seal for leak resistance.
- Common uses for LLDPE can liners are for rough objects where puncture and tear resistance is required
- The film thickness for LLDPE can liners is measured in mil.